Photo
- - - - -

2013 Floridasoftball.com Superdraft 10!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 zipp

zipp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 60 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 10h 51m 41s

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

2013 Floridsoftball.com Super Draft
The Tournament of the year is back again for 2013! Info regarding the draft is below. To signup, use the register link in the menu at the top of the page.
We are only taking the first 144 paid men and 32 paid women. By doing this it will allow us to have 12 people per team based on 16 teams (9 men, 2 women, 1 coach). Once those spots are filled we will start a waiting list to try and get more teams in increments of 2 (18 teams, 20 teams...), So make sure to pay early to guarantee your spot.

2013 SuperDraft Info
January 11th-13th- Floridasoftball.com 10th Annual
Men’s & Women's Super Draft
Greco Softball Complex, Tampa.
Host Hotel: Best Western on 60 in Brandon (Same as Last Year)! Rooms are $54.99/night. Tell them Florida Softball when you call for the special rate. Make sure to book early!!!

$45 per player ($47 via paypal). You are not considered entered into the draft until your payment is made. We will take first 144 Paid Men and first 32 Paid Women to signup. Unlike previous years, you will not be able to signup as a coach. If you are interested in coaching msg me on floridasoftball.com.

Schedule of Events:
Friday January 11th Draft Party (Best Western/Beef O' Brady's)
Saturday January 12th - 4 game guarantee
Sunday January 13th - Single Elimination

Each player will receive a 2013 Super Draft tee shirt to be given out at the draft. All games are 6 HR then outs. Teams will be given ½ dozen balls to start the tournament and then may purchase additional balls if needed. Rules are based on ISA Softball rules minus stealing. The 2 women must be on the field at all times. They can be positioned anywhere but must be on the field.
Player Names: When you register you MUST use the name shown on your license. Anyone found trying to use a different name other than what is on their license will result in them being barred from playing and they will not recieve a refund of their entry fee. If you are known by a nickname or something other than your name on your license enter it in the nickname field when registering.

Payment Options:
We accept payments via PayPal. You can pay with a credit card or a previously established PayPal account. To pay your entry online line click here to go to PayPal's website. Once there, fill in the send money box on the right side of the page. Send your payment to superdraft@floridasoftball.com in the amount of $47 and choose service/other for your reason for payment. When you click continue you will fill in more information such as your credit card number and once its all entered and you hit submit it will send your payment as well as create a PayPal account for you. No refunds will be given to anyone who drops out within 2 weeks of the tournament. This is due to expenses already incurred as well as the time to find a replacement.

To pay by check or money order send $45 to:
Shawn Zipperer
PO Box 1747
Palmetto, FL 34220

Shawn Zipperer - zipp@floridasoftball.com or Floridasoftball.com pm zipp
Web- Floridasoftball.com

To register click http://www.floridasuperdraft.com/register.php.

#2 BigGator3

BigGator3

Beast

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Time Online: 39m 33s

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Cant wait!!!! Best non worlds tournament ever!

#3 MAFIATACO33

MAFIATACO33

8======D/HOF

• Hall of Fame
  • 2,310 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 5h 12m 42s

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

cant wait!!!! Best non worlds tournament ever!

^^^^agreed^^^^

#4 BigGator3

BigGator3

Beast

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Time Online: 39m 33s

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

^^^^agreed^^^^

MuthaFu&kin TACO!!!!

Me n and Ur twin from Ft lauderdale are comin back! Get the sh!t ready for us.. Were doin it bigger then last yr!!!

#5 MAFIATACO33

MAFIATACO33

8======D/HOF

• Hall of Fame
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Were doin it bigger then last yr!!!

Is this even possible??

Tell Nick he better come with it because my Super Draft X Mullet is gonna be extra luscious.

#6 nicir5

nicir5

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Time Online: 7h 9m 23s

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Dont worry im getting my shit on point son!!!

#7 MAFIATACO33

MAFIATACO33

8======D/HOF

• Hall of Fame
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Don't worry im getting my shit on point son!!!

Your hair was feathered and lethal for sure, don't disappoint in '13.

#8 nicir5

nicir5

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Time Online: 7h 9m 23s

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

I had to cut it. Too many split ends. Dont Worry it will be in PRIME Shape for the Draft.

#9 On time

On time

Minor League

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • :

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

What's the odds on ZIPPERRRRRRR not making it to the first 2 games on Sunday ?????? Any takers

#10 petey3799

petey3799

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • :

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

if its like last year ill take that bet lol...is the draft held at same place every yr?

#11 zipp

zipp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 60 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 10h 51m 41s

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

if its like last year ill take that bet lol...is the draft held at same place every yr?

I try to just because its central and easy on me in setting things up. Ill be there sunday. I make it on sunday every other year!

#12 MAFIATACO33

MAFIATACO33

8======D/HOF

• Hall of Fame
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Ill be there sunday. I make it on sunday every other year!

Don't make promises you can't keep.

#13 petey3799

petey3799

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • :

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

gotcha zipp im not makin it this year unfortunatly but goin to try to make it next year. enjoyed being down there last year lookin forward to makin it back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users