Juice 69

..????..

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationMiami
  • Time Online: 19h 32m 42s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:08 AM

Pito,

It Jose from the team that won in your tournament tonight, please in the future if you have anything to say please don't beat around the bush and say it behind my back. Your a man as I am and you can talk to me man to man. The reason the final started to get hot is not because I was hitting middle it's because it's part of the game and we r playing to win. I did not talk or go up to bat saying I was shooting middle , I actually used a clean bat that was out of wrapper which was the red balanced legit.

Now that players get ,ad I totally understand because I don't pitch, but let me ask you a question. When players have come up to hit and use shaved bats and try to hit the ball through me whether I'm at first or third do,you here me complain or cry???? I don't because I know it's part of the game and while I have been one that in the past used shaved bats I have stayed away from that Fter my surgery and been using clean legit bats. I know guys that on the team we played and beat were using shaved bats and nobody cried. But ur calls also showed that your conflict of interest with u running a team and your boss playing in it. Obviously u pulled for their team but at the end that did not make a difference or did I make it an issue..

But u wanting to pitch in your tournament because they did not have a pitcher or making those calls is unacceptable and it's tricks I have seen you guys pull in the past as well. We are playing a tournament whether it's for a bat or money but at the end it's to play to win and we did just that. I don't want you to feel disrespected because I'm calling you out but I do because you went behind my back saying everything g was good till I arriv d. That's a bunch of bs and I will remind you. We are your customers and we pay your bills as well as your staff and respect needs to be mutual. I have shown u just that and I expect the same in return. If you like to discuss this further you know where I play and are more tha. Welcome to sit down and discuss the issue. But that shit you pulled of today making those comments behind my back is straight out bullshit because I have never done that. To you even when other p,ayers have talked shit about you but I guess I know why now.... Please if you have anything further to say talk to me and we will sit like 2 guys and talk but don't say that things got messed up cause of me because u hD a few c players on that team and I did not bitch or say anything cause I know how the business is and how corrupt this game has become. But all I ask is as a man talk to me and not behind me cause as mentioned when I have something to say I will tell you to your face and this shows the man part I mentioned above. If you want my number to talk ask Chris but don't talk shit. Cause I did not do anything but hit where the hole was.

Suggestion is next time allow a few homeruns and an extra foul so players have the opportunity to become more creative when they hit ....your so worried about the pitchers but you guys set them up to only hit in one area. I did not use a shaved bat and been hitting with the legits. The bats are good that they are but at the end it's a clean bat and I did not hit the pitcher. I hit between ss and 2 nd which was the hole they left me. I did not injure no one or had the intention to do so. So please focus on other more important issues than talking crap behind my back and running your tournaments better.

Thanks,

Jose Delgado # 69 made in dade
Made in Dade#69
2015 ISPS Winter World Champs (E)

#44 namespito07

namespito07

Major League

• Paid Directors
  • 952 posts
  • Time Online: 66d 21h 55m 26s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

Jose my opinion on how my tournament was going till the point you got there was just fine. Everyone wanted to get out of there and at the end Jorge was going to give all the bats to them because he really didn't care for t but you wanted not the team to play a full game instead of one pitch. For my umpiring I had a lot of bad angles and I will ask sweet if he saw it better and we changed certain calls. Softball does not pay my bills believe me. I don't need to do this to get by and i am more than welcome to show anyone my checks. Your absolutely right that middle is part of the game but up by 20 runs still hitting middle is very classy. Did that team you played have a c player yes carlos who is half the sponsor for Easyway who wanted to get swing s because he is barely playing in c. You guys had 2-3 good players from top teams and that's where I messed up because you shouldn't be allowed to play. Now you talked about wanting to talk in person but yet you come on here and write a 6 page essay which is cool i could careless. Yesterday tourney was the fairest tournament in south Florida this year. To bad teams like made in dade are asked to play in upper and refuse to sign up but I know that's not you because you will play anywhere. I will concentrate on my tourneys more like not allowing teams that pick up different plays from the top teams to play lower. It's something new I'm trying so there will be issue but I will get it right. Also if you consider what I said to Chris talking shit then you really need to reevaluate what shit talking is. IF you want to continue this which too me is childish your welcome to call me 305-915-0186

#45 HittinSeeds5

HittinSeeds5

Major League

• Members
  • 2,721 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 13h 8m 38s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

Cooooooonnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!! Lol

#46 HittinSeeds5

HittinSeeds5

Major League

• Members
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:41 AM

Dale Jose shoot him a call. Maybe a text. Send him a selfie text with a duck face. Lol. Its softball boys, relax. Yesterday was very fair. Good job Pito. Had fun.

#47 namespito07

namespito07

Major League

• Paid Directors
  • 952 posts
  • Time Online: 66d 21h 55m 26s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

I understand why Jose feels the way he does. Just as long as Jorge has a team in my tourney it will always seems like I favor them but it is what it is. By the way Bryan upper and lower is the way to go. Force all the E teams to play in upper. Black circuit style. Congrats to gloves by Guasch. Guys were smashing the ball in the championship game.

#48 HittinSeeds5

HittinSeeds5

Major League

• Members
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

I agree with upper lower as well

#49 TheRockSays

TheRockSays

Minor League

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Time Online: 9d 12h 13m 12s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

The Rock says this, the Rock says this guy Juice69 is a funny guy. I mean seriously, the Rock actually almost choked on his Evian water when he was reading the essay he wrote. He says" its Jose the guy who won your tournament". When someone writes this its because A) he had to let the whole world know he was on the winning team and B) he hasn't won that many tournaments in his softball life. He couldn't say, "hey its Jose from made in dade" or "hey its Jose (insert last name here)" right?! The Rock was at Bucky dent on Sat and there was nothing rec about that tournament but teams were matched pretty well and having 0 homeruns limits a lot of teams. The Rock says this, the Rock says were you there all day Juice69? Did you show up later in the day? You got there at the back end of the tournament and decided to just blow up the middle?!?! You've been playing softball for 10+ years and the only place you can get a hit is up the middle?!? The Rock says that is S-A-D. "We don't have any homeruns, so where can we hit boo hoo"? How about shooting a gap? How about between 3rd and SS or 1B and 2B? But the Rock knows hes asking a lot from you. You don't have that skillset. "I don't use shaved bats anymore". Thank god because since you can only get hits up the middle, it was only a matter of time before you hurt someone. Wait a minute, wait one cotton pickin' second, the Rock has a great idea....why don't you pitch sometimes? Yea, that's it. The Rock says, you should get on the mound a few times to let the pitchers try to hit you so you can see how it is. Up by 15 runs and cranking middle....HILARIOUS!!! By the way, the way you play defense you ain't catching any ball hit up the middle if you were pitching. You're not stupid that's why you hit middle because you don't pitch. The Rock says this, the Rock says you put on another post " college baseball players shouldn't be allowed to play E". You are on a roll Juice Box. Do you say that because they are better than you so by getting them out of the way, you have a shot to win a tournament? The Rock has a better idea, if you've played E for 10+ years should automatically be bumped to D?! Or if you abuse steroids you shouldn't play E?! How about that Juicy Fruit? Where would that leave you??? You say Pito was talking about you behind your back...WHO CARES?!?! The Rock says, that happens to everybody everyday. Trust me, people talk a lot worse about you than Pito has. Does Pito favor his boss's team? Yes to an extent and that's wrong. Did Pito play in his own events when he was part of ISPS? Yes and that was also wrong but the Rock says those problems are easy to fix. Juicy, my advice to you is to work on your game papo. If you can only hit middle, you suck. Why do you need homeruns or extra fouls to get creative? Get creative on the first pitch. Nobody ever said you were the smartest guy but don't act like the dumbest. By the way, the Rock saw a minion playing out there on Saturday. He was on the 2nd place team. Can anyone guess who it is?!? Rocky out...
<p>Muffin Stuffers #10

#50 deadhead69

deadhead69

Rookie

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 1h 2m 38s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Applause ,Applause for the people's Champion. What an elbow drop!!!!!!

#51 Juice 69

Juice 69

..????..

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

Pito,

You missed my point. I don't care if all c players go. But all I say is don't say the tournament got messed up once I showed up!!! Why?? Because I said we should play the full game and not. 1 pitch??? If that's the case then let teams know so u do t go out there and waste a day. As I mentioned in my essay. I have nothing against you but if your going to make a comment about someone, rule of class is go up to that individual and say it to him. Don't tell everyone except the player because all I did for most of the tournament was DH. I did not care about Carlos, Kevin or any other guy but if I'm going to pay to play that's what I expect. These guys go out there to play and at the end of the day why u going to do one pitch? Cause we want to end earlier I understand that but say it from the beginnings of teams have the options to say yeah I want to play or no I don't.

I think your fine and have never had an issue but I do, it appreciate the comments made because I don't make them behind your back. Reality is the guys hit.

But let's look at something, why are you going to play in a park where the fence sis 240, not allow an extra foul, and then even worst have no homeruns and if u did hit one the other team gets a point and your out. As for the made in dade team we have not Econ any state tournaments or worlds. Now are we a good team yeah we are. But like us there are several teams out there. You just missed my point in the original message and took it personal. The middle unfortunately becomes a big part of the game when you put this limits I. The players. Look what happened the first game, the guys hit 10-12 homeruns which costed the game because that all you could do. I go tournament to win game and even have payed off using shaved bats for that purpose so people don't keep talking but in lol reality there is always something to talk about. It human nature and while yes I hit middle the bat was clean and I never hit the pitcher. It's not my fault the short stop left a huge hole between him and 2 nod baseman and still they put 5 man and we were hitting. We had a descent tournament and there was no malice if that how it was taken. Like I say I'm cool with you but the only thing that heats people up is when you go to everyone saying a person is a problem for whatever reason but you won't go to the person and tell him. Remember we been playing years since you played for patron. As for ericks dad I do apologize for hitting middle but it was never at him it was to the sides. But look at the malicious part. He then comes up when I'm p,Ali f third cause David got hurt and pulls out a nicce bat and a guy that generally does not pull swings to kill me.

There no one had a problem. My suggestion is use the 300 core balls in the lower tournaments and that will help prevent injuries and also allow an extra foul and at least 2 homeruns. Then you eliminate the option of going middle and then pitchers can get mad. I play cause I love the sport because as I told Jorge to, the bats don't mean anything. But being there all day to play and then saying lets go to one pitch is wrong. My opinion off course. But my number is 786-518-7326. U can call me as well when ever u like. But don't take things personal and learn a littl constructive criticism to make your tourney better is not bad. And it seems that these days people can't handle the truth to well.

And to clear something up because it was another thing mentioned, the fight between young guns and made I. Dade had nothing to do with hitting middle and definitely I had nothing to do with it. So that comment was also incorrect.. But pito I have no issues and thank you for allowing us to play. Overall it was good but do t ever say that because I showed up things got bad. Cause that's not true
Made in Dade#69

#52 Juice 69

Juice 69

..????..

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

Hey rock, I would work on your reading skills cause aside from talking a lot of shit you can't read. Go to the end of the essay I wrote and clearly stated what team and my number.. .you another funny guy that sits and talk till you turn blue and people actually find you funny cause you're a show.. But I did not win the tournament on my own, I played on the team and we all won it together as a team. I actually played DH and showed up late. But if you read what I wrote correctly there are age groups included when I mentioned baseball players. Not saying they can't play but in an e tournament I don't think a player that is fresh out of the minors should be at that level. But that what opinions are created for and that's mine.

Besides talking, learn to read interpreted and digest what you read and then post your sarcastic comments. I say who I am with no issues cause I really don't care and everything I say is because I seen the game transition through out the years. Maybe if I did not have a neck surgery and have 5 plates and 10 screws I would play c. But that past my time and age and not worth getting hurt. That's for the young bucks as I mentioned that are fresh out of college and minor league ball so that they can compete at the right level...but enough with you because u r just another character like speedster and picadutu that always talk a lot and are yet to be known. And I know for fact you're not on muffin stuffers because I know half the team and I have not seen someone as arrogant as you on that team yet. But if you feel good your the king, the people's champ and keep talking your smack. You're the man and have the rap to do so...good talk. My number is posted so call me if u like..
I'm sure you are an e player urself cause most of ur post r regards to e tournaments.
Made in Dade#69

#53 germanpn

germanpn

Rookie

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Time Online: 4d 10h 31m 27s

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

E50EAFA0-5375-4A7C-AFC0-2F749D341D4F.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}