#1 Jc99

Jc99

Major League

• Paid Directors
  • 985 posts
  • Time Online: 23h 50m 24s

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

How to Qualify for NSA 2014 SUPER World Series:

Rosters: Official NSA ONLINE Roster, SIGNED with ALL INFORMATION Complete and Correct is MANDATORY.

Teams that Qualify for the Super World Series must VALIDATE their berth! Note: Men's Teams that Qualify to play in the Super World Series Tournament should be prepared to start play on Friday of the scheduled tournament.

NOTE: Teams MUST VALIDATE the berth by playing in their State Championships PLUS either the Super Regional or World Series.

NOTE: Teams must pay a $350.00 Entry Fee to secure the berth within 14 DAYS of the end of the tournament or the berth will automatically be passed.

NOTE: Entries are to be submitted directly to the NSA National office in KY! IF the Super World Series berth is passed then the team accepting the Super World Series PASSED BERTH, MUST PARTICIPATE in the State, PLUS either the Super Regional or World Series to validate the Super World Series berth. Declined Berths will be passed down by the Zone VP ONLY!

There are NO "At Large" Berths. It is the team responsibility to VALIDATE their BERTH and ensure the correct entry fees, form of payment and completed forms are submitted by entry deadline for type of tournament.

Go to www.NSASuperWorld.com & Select Tournament Packets for current information on each specific tournament.

ALL Berths received are Unpaid BERTHS to the SUPER WORLD.

NEW in 2014: Participation Berth

 Participate in 4 World Qualifiers (Local Events) and/or NIT’s

 Participate in respective State Tournament

 Participate in either Super Regional or World Series

 Do all the above plan your trip now for the NSA Super Worlds

Any questions 

Jamaal C

(954)200-4188

Attached File  nsa_logo_rules.jpg   90.26KB   0 downloads

#2 Jc99

Jc99

Major League

• Paid Directors
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

Bump to the top

#3 kojak33

kojak33

Minor League

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Time Online: 13d 13h 49m 3s

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

I'm sure all the local teams will play if you let us all bypass the qualifications. Lots of $$$$ for you.

#4 Jc99

Jc99

Major League

• Paid Directors
  • 985 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

I'm sure all the local teams will play if you let us all bypass the qualifications. Lots of $$$$ for you.

Contact the home office

#5 kojak33

kojak33

Minor League

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Time Online: 13d 13h 49m 3s

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

Thanks. I have a call out to the home office. They're going to call me back tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users