ISPSInfo

ISPS Info

• Paid Directors
  • 4,570 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
  • Time Online: 11d 11h 32m 17s

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

Team Managers,

First I want to thank you for signing up and playing in this tournament.  I really enjoy coming to my birthplace and hosting events in this beautiful park and city.  But something came up about our last event there and I wanted to share something sent to me about the last tournament in Naples.  Before I mention anything I would like to ask everyone to please use garbage bins and do not litter in the parking lot.  This is a beautiful park with a strict policy on alcohol and garbage.  If it continues to be a disturbance, they will stop hosting ADULT SOFTBALL tournaments, not just ISPS but ALL ADULT SOFTBALL Tournaments.  This is one of the reasons why they are reluctant to host that many ADULT SOFTBALL tournaments if at all.  It was not after long negotiations, and back and forth, as well as help from elected government officials that we were able to even get dates to host tournaments at North Collier.  So please, if you want to continue to play at North Collier, or anywhere for that matter, please take care of your parks.  And if you see something, please say something.

Below is an excerpt of the email I was sent:

Manny,

Please send the following information to team captains and organizations for your upcoming event.

No person shall, within Collier County park boundaries:  

1. Carry, possess, or drink any alcoholic beverage in any park except as provided in the exemption set forth in subsection (b) of this section or except at such times and in such manner as then not prohibited by law and to the extent expressly authorized in advance and in writing by permit issued by the director of the department in strict adherence with policy rules of the department approved by resolution of the board of county commissioners. The Park Ranger and/or Sherriff Department will issue tickets to patrons violating this ordinance.
  2. Drive any unauthorized vehicle on any area within the park except the paved park roads or parking areas; park an authorized vehicle in other than an established or designated parking area; park any unauthorized vehicle in the county park area overnight.The Park Ranger and/or Sherriff Department will write tickets for cars parked illegally.
  3. Disturb the peace, use any profane, obscene or blasphemous language or do any indecent act.

The Ordinances listed above will be strictly enforced.

Please also stress to them the importance of keeping the parking lot clean and to throw their trash in the designated trash cans throughout the park facility.

Thank you,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game-Times:

9 am

BEARDS & BICEPS

PREDATORS

DEEZ

STAR AVENUE

IRON SQUAD

NWO

SHOWSTOPPERS

JUICED UP

10 am

WRECKING CREW

DISTRACTORS

PACKING WOOD / OE MARKETING

SAVAGE ACADEMY

11 am

M.A.D.

MONSTER

**** PLEASE CONFIRM GAME-TIMES ON BY REPLYING HERE OR EMAILING INFO@ISPSSOFTBALL.COM ****

#22 PackingWood03

PackingWood03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Time Online: 4h 1m 38s

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:15 PM

We ready

#23 SoftballPolice2018

SoftballPolice2018

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Time Online: 3h 37m 20s

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Officer Peabody checking in.....So let me get this straight....Savage Academy finished 9th out of 160 teams in E Worlds last year, got bumped to D for 2018, played D winter nationals last month.......and are playing in BRONZE?!?! Nice, I guess somethings never change. I hope none of these Bronze teams think they have a shot to win this one. Can Frank Ramirez please explain this one.....if not please add J's Crew to this tournament in Bronze also......late game............Peabody out dis b%&ch!!!!

• ISPSInfo and Warriors23 like this

#24 MAD#21

MAD#21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Time Online: 14h 18m 14s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:12 PM

So none of the Bronze teams that had a chance to win it cuz Savage Academy was in this tournament actually won the tournament huh. Why you MAD though?
  • ISPSInfo likes this

#25 ISPSInfo

ISPSInfo

ISPS Info

• Paid Directors
  • 4,570 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
  • Time Online: 11d 11h 32m 17s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:31 PM

28164447_1652223941537049_42393920940729

M.A.D. WINS NAPLES WINTER WORLD'S WARM-UP 

Tournament Results

MAD 4-1

JUICED UP 6-2

MONSTER 2-2

IRON SQUAD 5-2

BEARDS & BICEPS 2-2

DEEZ 2-3

PACKING WOOD 2-2

SAVAGE ACADEMY 2-2

SHOWSTOPPERS 2-2

NWO 0-3

DISTRACTORS 0-3

STAR AVENUE 0-3

#26 MAD#21

MAD#21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Time Online: 14h 18m 14s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:36 PM

Damn, that doesn’t say Savage Academy on top does it..... hmmmmm

#27 PackingWood03

PackingWood03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

Damn, that doesn’t say Savage Academy on top does it..... hmmmmm

#28 PackingWood03

PackingWood03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

Ouch. Shots fired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}