#1 repo1969

repo1969

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Time Online: 1h 41m 26s

Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:28 PM

Everyone! I need players ! I am looking to build a team to play in D or E Worlds ! I am paying for the Tournaments! If you are a definite D player then call me ! I want to build a Senior Softball Also! So call me we still have time to get a team going ! So far I have 4 Seniors! I need young and old players! I am also buying the Shirts! I am ordering as we speak! I NEED Players! Make sure you old Ladies let u play! I can also get Female Players too.. My goal is to get a few teams going ! Senior Team , D or E Level Team and also CO ED team! Just call me if you want to play to get out in the weekends ! Be sure you can play at the Level! Write to me at serioussoftball2011@gmail.com ..If you have a team already and need help on organizing let me know! I am good at organizing! Now don’t waste my time if you have a team and think it is good .. I know what good is I am very experienced at organizing and winning ...like I said if you want to win and be at a good organized team write to me at serioussoftball2011@gmail.com

#2 Zackbrown10

Zackbrown10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Time Online: 3h 27m 32s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

!

#3 KAB

KAB

• Members
  • PipPip